Dr. Amit Verma
- Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice , World Institute of Pain, Miami, U.S.A
- Fellowship on Pain management , Delhi Pain Management Center Under Aesculap Academy, Germany
- Certificate of Completion, Medtronic Pain Therapy – Neurostimulators & Pumps, Puerto Rico.
- Post- Doctoral Certificate Course in Cardiac Anesthesia, Apollo Hospital, Chennai, India.
- Diplomate of National Board, Anesthesiology, New Delhi, India
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D), Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery ( M.B.B.S), Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India
- Consultant Anesthesiologist, Dr. Balwant Singh’s Hospital, Georgetown Guyana, South America.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center , Jaipur , India
- Senior Registrar in Cardiac Anesthesiology, and DNB Coordinator, Apollo Hospital Chennai, India.
- Senior Resident, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research , Pondicherry, India.